Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Shane Warne wants to boogie with Shilpa Shetty

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shane Warne wants to boogie with Shilpa Shetty



Australian cricketer Shane Warne, who is a part of Shilpa Shetty's IPL team Rajasthan Royals, expressed his desire to boogie with the actress on twitter.

Shane Warne tweeted, 'Shilpa how are you ? I have just been practicing my dance moves or shall we say boogaloo, I'm ready for video for royals !'

Amused Shilpa quickly replied: 'Ha ha ha ..bring it on Warnie;)'

Shane Warne asked Shilpa Shetty for some dance tips as well. 'I'm moving well Shilpa , but can you teach me that wiggle when we rehearse ! this is right yeah, left foot forward then back repeat with right foot then back left/ right ! Hahah'

Meanwhile, Shilpa Shetty cleared the air about her re-thinking her spa business after the Lokhandwala branch of her IOSIS spa shut shop.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment