Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez get kissy in public

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez get kissy in public



Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez took everyone by surprise during a press conference in Indonesia.


Bieber and Gomez, who were initially too shy to go public with their relationship, have over come the reservations they had. Bieber and Gomez openly kissed and embraced in front of a bunch of reporters and cameras during a tour in Indonesia.

Last month Gomez told Seventeen magazine how she dislikes hiding her affair with Bieber. "I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."


 Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment